Ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- The pull request should have a useful title and include a link to the thing you're submitting and why it should be included.
- If you just created something, wait at least 30 days before submitting.
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format:
[title](link) - Description.
- Additions should be added to the bottom of the relevant section.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome, but should be done in a separate pull request.
Thank you for your suggestion!