Pencil Material Design Template
A material design template for Pencil, the open source prototyping tool for Windows, Mac, Linux and Firefox (HTML export template)
- Beautiful Material Design
- Left and right buttons to navigate
- Click the prototype to see the hotspots
- Three options: mobile, tablet and desktop (at the moment only mobile has been developed)
- Mobile web support: allows you to open it on a mobile device in fullscreen, just like if you were using a real app.
- Keyboard arrow keys support
- In Pencil, go to
Tools > Manage Export Template...
Install New Template...
- Select the template zip and click
Make awesome Material Design prototypes
Use these collections from Nathaniel Watson:
- Android Lollipop Stencis for Pencil: a collecion of common material design elements. It is optimized for mobile but works great for desktop prototyping too.
- Material Icons for Pencil: all 1000+ icons from Material Design Icons in vector (can be scaled at any size)
- Add tablet and desktop editions
- Add custom size edition
- Solve a few bugs
- Use Polymer paper elements
- Web component version
- Support for experience customization based on values indicated on each page notes
- Support global template UI customization