React Redux Workshop
Hello and welcome!
This code was created as additional material for the lecture that is part of FEREdu talks. The goal of the workshop is to give you a short introduction into the world of React and Redux web applications.
Lessons one through ten are miniature exercises to help you get started with these libraries. Each lesson has it's own folder with files and is supplied with a
README file to provide you with more info.
First, you'll need to clone the repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:DanicaPivalica/react-redux-workshop.git
To start the app you'll need to run this in your terminal:
npm run dev
In addition, all the solutions should be in the
solution branch. If you wish, you can fork the master and then work on it.
That way your solutions will be available to me and I can check them later
The materials provided here were created based on information gathered from numerous sources, some of them mentioned in the other
If you wish to broaden your knowledge after finishing the exercises here are some links:
- Yes, React is taking over front-end development. The question is why.
- 7 reasons why you should use React
- React Documentation
- Pros and cons of using immutability with Reactjs
- Styling in React
- React fundamentals
- Flux - checkout the video
- Redux Documentation
- List of Redux examples and middlewares
- React Redux Tutorial for Beginers
Fun geeky stuff (you don't really need to look at this, but I find it amusing):
- Writing your own virtual DOM
- Build your own React
- How browsers work: behind the scenes of modern web browsers
If you feel there's something missing feel free to raise an issue.