Librio is a python script that rebalances your Binance Exchange Portfolio according to the percentage allocations in
- You will need python installed.
- You need to have a Binance account with some $$$ in crypto.
- You will also need to have an api key enabled. Please be very careful with this key.
- Don't upload it to anything and if possible set the api setting to limit IP addresses.
Copy your API KEY and SECRET to the appropriate places in
config.py Using the python binance client from https://github.com/sammchardy/python-binance
pip install python-binance git clone https://github.com/Daniel-Wang/librio.git cd librio
Running the script
Take some time to adjust the numbers and the symbols of your preferred portfolio composition in
If you want to help improve Librio please submit a Pull Request. Some possible suggestions on things to submit:
- Improve rebalancing algorithm (current one is brute force simple)
- Add support for more exchanges
- Improve the user experience
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
- Thanks for the python-client https://github.com/sammchardy/python-binance
- Please give this project a star if you found it helpful or useful!