Multiple Twitch stream viewer
Live at www.danielhearn.co.uk/manytwitch
Built with VueJS, SCSS, webpack for workflow automation. Hosted on github pages.
- Watch multiple twitch streams and chats
- Recent channel history
- Favorite channels
- Channel presets -> For quick acess to regularly watched sets of channels
To specify a channel within the url use 'manytwitch/?stream=channel1,channel2' creating a list of the channels seperated with commas.
- Mobile/ Tablet support
- Compact nav bar
- Notifications - E.g. preset saved, stream add or deleted, history cleared
- Improve chat selection => Allow for channels that are currently being watch, more compact / allow for more chat iframe
- vue draggable to handle model updating on list reorder with drag and drop.
- date fns for readable relative date for stream history.
- webpack for bundling and building
- 'npm run watch': Watch with webpack dev server
- 'npm run build': Build production files
- 'npm run deploy': Build and deploy dist to gh-pages branch
Contributions are welcome especially those which improve functionality and user experience. To contribute please fork and send a pull request, to request a feature or report bugs please open an issue.