Daniel Heath DanielHeath
- rslt 6 Convert xml between different formats, without feeling dirty
- amped 4 Looking through a museum
- warnr 4 Non-fatal rails 3 validations (ie, warnings rather than errors)
- Mathtool 4 An educational tool for manipulating MathML, enforcing mathematical rules
- shotgun-go 3 A port of the rack reloading tool shotgun to go.
Repositories contributed to
- ask-izzy/ask-izzy 1
- tbd-ci/tbd 5 Decentralised CI.
- heath-family/william.heath.cc 0
- heath-family/dash-home 1 Home dashboard
- jlund/streisand 2,412 Streisand sets up a new server running L2TP/IPsec, OpenSSH, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, sslh, Stunnel, and a Tor bridge. It also generates custom configuration instructions for all of these services. At …
Contributions in the last year 267 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 4 days December 16 – December 19
Current streak 3 days July 27 – July 29
- Pushed 27 commits to ask-izzy/ask-izzy Jul 22 – Jul 28
13 Pull Requests
- Open #32 De-indent html to avoid blowing line length for URLs
- Open #31 Allow passing arguments to script/test
- Open #30 Fix page nesting (homepage getting rendered twice)
- Open #29 Screenshot each component so you can visually compare revisions of them.
- Merged #28 Shrinkwrap dependencies so we get the same versions in prod/test/deve…
- Open #27 Extract verbose webdriver config to lib
- Merged #26 Fix element visibility checks
- Merged #25 A little tidy-up
- Merged #24 Retry npm install when building on travis - it fails often
- Merged #23 Rename 'assets' to 'static'
- Merged #22 Replace fluxible with react-router
- Merged #21 Add cross-platform favicons, via http://realfavicongenerator.net/
- Merged #20 Simplify webpack configuration