Daniel Heath DanielHeath
- rslt 6 Convert xml between different formats, without feeling dirty
- amped 4 Looking through a museum
- warnr 4 Non-fatal rails 3 validations (ie, warnings rather than errors)
- shotgun-go 3 A port of the rack reloading tool shotgun to go.
- Mathtool 3 An educational tool for manipulating MathML, enforcing mathematical rules
Repositories contributed to
- tbd-ci/tbd 5 Decentralised CI.
- event-able/event-able 1 An event calendar for Melbourne with venue accessibility information.
- heath-family/dash-home 1 Home dashboard
- realestate-com-au/pact 412 Enables consumer driven contract testing, providing a mock service and DSL for the consumer project, and interaction playback and verification for the service provider project.
- jlund/streisand 2,306 Streisand sets up a new server running L2TP/IPsec, OpenSSH, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, sslh, Stunnel, and a Tor bridge. It also generates custom configuration instructions for all of these services. At …
Contributions in the last year 238 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 4 days December 16 – December 19
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to tbd-ci/example-repo May 22
- Pushed 5 commits to DanielHeath/google-docs-roster May 22
1 Issue reported
- Open #35 Readme still refers to p.py