Fun project to learn GO.
The idea is to crawl Zkillboard to find out what people fly/fit on their internet spaceship(EVE Online). This data can be filterd to see what FW pilots fly/fit(amarr, minmatar only).
This tool can be usefull to find out what to buy and seed in lowsec market areas
How it works:
- Give the crawler solar system ID's to crawl
- Crawls zkillboards api
- Every 30 sec makes a http call to https://zkillboard.com/api/system/
- Saves data from killmails in a simple struct(sort of a database)
- Makes a simple text file backup of gatherd killmails every 60 seconds
- Gets market prices from esi eve online
- Serve http server on :8080
- Html file shows table with item name, total count, jita price, jita+10% price
- / gives all combined data(so amarr, neutral, minmatar)
- /amarr gives all combined data for amarr FW pilots only!
- /minmatar gives all combined data for minmatar FW pilots only!
Thats it! easy and usefull. Was a great starting project.
If intrested fun comments are in the code! ;)