Grap your shovel and pitchfork to start your gardening project. Keep the plants healthy and plan your regular irrigation of crops. Get tipps to start with small novice projects and become a gardening maniac.
- Frontend android app
- Frontend web application
seasonal calendar (cultivation, seeding, harvesting)
- living room
- glass house
- garden calculator (how much plants in one patch)
- compost create, steps
- seeding planner
- level (effort measured by watering, attention, conditions)
seasonal calendar that describes cultivation, seeding and harvest of crops.
seasonal calendar should distinguishe living room, glass house and gardening.
application has a seasonal calender
application allow to calculate how much plants fit into one patch
application give tips for compost and care of plants and the effort (level)
application should have a garden planner
application should allow authors to edit and create informations about seeds.
a garden planner allows to select crops
a garden planner suggests cultivation and time to seed the crops
a garden planner automatically suggests time from cultivation til seeding.
a garden planner requests the garden size and calculates the patch
an author can write about a seed.
an author can determine the distance between one crop to an other.
an author can write down information about efforts, watering, attention, and conditions by glasshouse, green house and garden.
an author gives the seeding time of the seasonal calendar
application determines the level for the given seed.
MVP Minimal set of vialable product (Hackathon_2019)
- location selection
- show convenient crops
- season calendar
- show harvest, sow, cultivation
Nice to have
- on bording
- combinable one each other
- Nachfolger und Vorgänger.
- Sommerknoblauch, was kommt danach?
- daumen hoch und runter.
- Gepflanzt oder nicht gepflanzt.
This section contains recent changelog informations
prepare hackathon 2019
2019/10/18 - Daniel Rhein
- Adding some more information to the Readme. - Create the branch. - Create an Component UML diagramm as overview - Describe features planned. - Create some pitch pics. - Components-devlopment-suggestion - er-diagramm-example added
getting started with the project
2019/10/20 - Kevin Krieger; Sophie Schlegel; Daniel Rhein
- Create Api-Backend with Php Symphonie (Kevin Krieger) - Create QT-QML-Demo-Application (Sophie Schlegel) - Create some documentation stuff (UMLs) (Daniel Rhein)
make it run
2019/10/21 - Andreas Sander, Kevin Krieger
- Andreas Sander backed an react frontend for SoilAndGreen - Kevin Krieger finalized Api-Backend for MVP
installation & execution
### Backend: - Requirements - PHP 7.2 - Composer To run the backend you need to open sog-frontend and run composer install ### Frontend: -Requirements - Qt 12.5 or React: - node.js To run the react-frontend you need to execute npm run start. To run the qt-frontend you need to execute qt-creator; open the project and execute it
how to help
- comes up with the wiki and will be transported with the documentation
- comes with github
- need to be created within the project
Create a branch that descripe your feature in the change-log section Keep the code clean and simple (KISS). Document your code. Add your name to the contributors list. Build your feature within the branch. If you think your are finished, let some of the other contributors know about your changes. If the review has been done, you can push it to develop. Development-branch is the main branch. From here an release will be created into the master branch.
- Kevin Krieger (KK@kkrieger.de)
- Daniel Rhein (email@example.com)
- Sophia Schlegel ()
- Andreas Sander (firstname.lastname@example.org)