A plugin for Sublime Text 2, that changes your colorScheme on predefined times.
How to install
There are two ways to install the package, through git or through downloading a zipfile (Complete instructions will be added soon)
How to set it up
Setting it up is really easy just look at the settings and if you don't get it you should really get yourself checked out :P
0.2 (10-24-2012 22:01 GTM+1)
- Rebuild the way settings get reloaded, the new version is way more efficient (thanks to @facelessuser for the suggestion)
- This fixes issue #4
- Changed the way time needs to be formatted in the settings (both H:i:s and H:i work)
0.1.2 (10-23-2012 0:52 GTM+1)
- Big bugfix, used to reset preferences
- README.md fix - Duplication of lines due to being inexperienced with git
0.1.1 (10-23-2012 0:00 GTM+1)
- Now checks what theme is should be on boot
- Minor bugfixes
- Updated README
0.1 (10-22-2012 7:45)
- First working version
- Entered Beta stage
- Set debug to disabled by default
- Issue #3 is still open but might be fixed in 0.2
facelessuser - file_strip lib (MIT license) and bug fixes
All of Sublime ThemeChanger is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2012 Daniel Voogsgerd email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.