AudioAddict Command Line
Command line utility for performing various operations on the AudioAddict radio network.
This gem is not affiliated with AudioAddict.
Please note that in order to use this gem you need to have an AUdioAddict account (free or premium) at one of the AudioAddict networks.
$ gem install audio_addict
- Easy to use command line interface
- Support for all the networks on the AudioAddict Platform:
- View list of channels
- View currently playing track
- Vote on the currently playing track
- Save a log of a all your liked tracks
- Generate playlists (requires a premium account)
- Run the
radiocommand to see a list of available subcommands.
- To see additional help, run
radio <subcommand> --help
$ radio AudioAddict Radio Utilities Commands: login Save login credentials set Set the radio network and channel channels Show list of channels now Show network, channel and playing track history Show track history for the current channel vote Vote on a recently played track playlist Generate playlists config Manage local configuration log Manage local like log api Make direct calls to the AudioAddict API