A Brackets extension that adds Sublime Text style selections to Brackets.
This extension enables you to select the text between matching brackets and parens or the current indentation level.
- Select File > Extension Manager... (or click the "brick" icon in the toolbar)
- Search for "Brackets Selections"
- Click Install from URL...
- Enter the url of this repo
- Click Install
How to use
Press "Ctrl-Shift-M" to select the text between matching brackets or parens. When repeatedly pressing "Ctrl-Shift-M" the selection will expand to the surrounding brackets or parens.
Press "Ctrl-Shift-J" to select the indentation level from the current cursor position. When repeatedly pressing "Ctrl-Shift-J" the selection will expand to the preceding indentation level, provided your code is properly indented.
- 02/18/2015 v1.0.0 - Initial release.