A plugin for EDMC and Elite Dangerous for tracking CMDRs on the ED RP private group.
- Follow the Steps below to install the Plugin for EDMC.
- This guide expects that you already have Elite Dangerous installed.
- This guide expects that you already have EDMC installed.
- Right click the following link, and click
Save link as...: [EDRP_Setup.exe]
- Run the installer.
Note: This is an unsigned installer and therefore may be flagged by your anti-virus. If you do not feel comfortable with this, please proceed to the Manual Installation section below.
- Click the green
Clone or Download
- Click the
- Copy and Paste the
.zipfile into your EDMC
- Extract the Zip file into a new folder in the
- For Windows:
- For Mac:
- You should now have an
elite-dangerous-roleplay-tracker-plugin-masterfolder inside your plugins directory.
- For Windows:
- Restart EDMC.
- Listen for Logon / Logoff Events for a CMDR (Via EDMC)
- Send Logon events to EDRP API (see API below)
- Send Logoff events to EDRP API (See API below)
- Send Player Location events (System change, docking/undocking, etc.) to EDRP API (see API section below)
- PING the EDRP API approximately once every 5 mins while the CMDR is logged in to the EDRP Private Group.
- Current API is an open JSON API which can be accessed at:
- List of CMDRs that are currently active on EDRP:
Elite Dangerous Market Connector - Plugin
- Documentation about Elite Dangerous Market Connector and writing plugins for it can be found at: