Run producer node
Steps to run own validator node
- Run dao-wallet and dao-node, for that you can just run command:
./run-node.sh. It will automatically configure and start wallet and node in fullnode mode as docker container.
- Create wallet:
./dao-cli.sh wallet create --to-console.
IMPORTANT: you have to save wallet password created by this command.
- Import your private key into wallet:
./dao-cli.sh wallet import --private-key <YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY>.
- Configure node to become validator:
producer-name = <YOUR_VALIDATOR_NAME>and
signature-provider = <YOUR_PUBLIC_KEY>=KEY:<YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY>lines into config.ini file.
- The config.ini is located in
<node_data_path> by default is
- Restart node:
docker restart dao-node. After restart your node will work in validator mode.
- Register your account as a validator:
./dao-cli.sh system regproducer <YOUR_VALIDATOR_NAME> <YOUR_PUBLIC_KEY>
- Stake tokens for voting:
./dao-cli.sh system delegatebw "<CPU_STAKE_AMOUNT> BET" "<NET_STAKE_AMOUNT> BET" "<VOTE_STAKE_AMOUNT> BET".
For Game of Stakes we recommend set maximum VOTE amount and minimal CPU and NET amount.
To become a validator
<VOTE_STAKE_AMOUNT> should be more than 0.1% of BET tokens.
- Vote for own validator:
./dao-cli.sh system voteproducer prods <YOUR_VALIDATOR_NAME> <YOUR_VALIDATOR_NAME>
Update node with state wiping:
- run script:
- pass 'y' when script asks:
- "Config file already exists, do you want rewrite it? (y/n)" (NOTE: this step is optional, pass 'y' if you want to rewrite config.ini)
- "Blockchain state already exists, do you want delete it? (y/n)"
- "Dao node docker contrainer already exists, do you want delete it? (y/n)"
- "Dao wallet docker contrainer already exists, do you want delete it? (y/n)" (optionally, if you want update wallet daemon)