Motio takes an element and animates its background position to create an animation effect. All is super optimized for speed and chained to the requestAnimationFrame, with a polyfill for older browsers without it.
That being said, animating the element background is not the fastest possible way how to do this (canvas solutions are a lot faster), but it is sure as hell the most simple one, and compatible with everything from IE6 and up.
Motio has no dependencies, but there is an optional Motio jQuery plugin extension available.
Motio upholds the Semantic Versioning Specification.
- Markup - how should the HTML & CSS look like
- Calling - how to call Motio
- Options - all available options
- Properties - accessible Motio object properties
- Methods - all available methods, and how to use them
- Events - all available events, and how to register callbacks
Please, read the Contributing Guidelines for this project.