Sly supports navigation with:
- mouse wheel scrolling
- scrollbar (dragging the handle or clicking on scrollbar)
- pages bar
- various navigation buttons
- content dragging with mouse or touch
- automated cycling by items or pages
- lots of super useful methods
... and has a powerful & developer friendly API!
That's all build around a custom highly optimized animation rendering with requestAnimationFrame, and GPU accelerated positioning with fallbacks for browsers that don't support it.
- jQuery 1.7+
Works everywhere, even in IE6+ abominations, but that is a complete accident :) IE 6-7 are not officially supported.
Mobile: Sly has a touch support, but mobile is not tested. If you want to help with that, you are welcome!
Sly upholds the Semantic Versioning Specification.
Please do not populate Issues tracker with non-issues! If you have a question about Sly, you can use the Sly forum.
Latest stable release:
When isolating issues on jsfiddle, you can use this URL:
- Markup - how should the HTML look like
- Calling - how to call Sly
- Options - all available options
- Properties - accessible Sly object properties
- Methods - all available methods, and how to use them
- Events - all available events, and how to register callbacks
- Parallax - how to initiate and use Sly's parallax mode
All of the desired features have been implemented.
Maaaaybe never, but I'd liked to:
- Dropping jQuery dependency, and transforming Sly into a Component component.
- RTL layout support.
Please, read the Contributing Guidelines for this project.