You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Describe the bug
Cannot take screenshot using command
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
debug flutter app on android device (using launch.json config)
ctrl-shift-p, choose "Flutter: Save Screenshot"
Prompted to choose folder to save screenshot, so choose one in my home dir.
A screenshot is taken using flutter.
What actual happens is command fails with following error mesg in OUTPUT pane:
No supported devices connected.
The following devices were found, but are not supported by this project:
ONEPLUS A5000 (mobile) • d0703422 • android-arm64 • Android 10 (API 29)
Linux (desktop) • linux • linux-x64 • Linux
If you would like your app to run on android or linux or web, consider running `flutter create .` to generate projects for these platforms.
Must have a connected device for screenshot type device
exit code 1
BUT I do have device connected and running debug app via Dartcode.
I can also go to the VSC terminal pane and do:
and it works fine and screenshot is saved in current dir as expected.
Versions (please complete the following information):
VS Code version: 1.54.2
Dart extension version: 3.20.1
[flutter] flutter doctor -v
[✓] Flutter (Channel beta, 2.0.1, on Linux, locale en_GB.UTF-8)
• Flutter version 2.0.1 at /home/maks/fvm/versions/beta
• Framework revision c5a4b4029c (11 days ago), 2021-03-04 09:47:48 -0800
• Engine revision 40441def69
• Dart version 2.12.0
[✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 30.0.3)
• Android SDK at /opt/apps/Android/Sdk
• Platform android-30, build-tools 30.0.3
• Java binary at: /opt/apps/android-studio/jre/bin/java
• Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_242-release-1644-b3-6222593)
• All Android licenses accepted.
[✓] Chrome - develop for the web
• Chrome at google-chrome
[✓] Linux toolchain - develop for Linux desktop
• clang version 11.1.0
• cmake version 3.19.6
• ninja version 1.10.2
• pkg-config version 1.7.3
[!] Android Studio (not installed)
• Android Studio not found; download from https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
(or visit https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/linux#android-setup for detailed instructions).
[✓] Connected device (3 available)
• ONEPLUS A5000 (mobile) • d0703422 • android-arm64 • Android 10 (API 29)
• Linux (desktop) • linux • linux-x64 • Linux
! Doctor found issues in 1 category.
exit code 0
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: