This is another bigger update bringing the features from the new SDK into the game.
As a side-note: Considering the long release cycle from corsair I expect this to be the "final version" of CUE.NET. I wont work on the API anymore, just bugfixes if needed.
CUE.NET will be superseded by RGB.NET. Feel free to join the discord channel linked in the readme there :)
- Updated SDK to 2.18.127 (This improves device-support e.g. glaive and headsetstand)
- Added methods to use the new GetColor method
- Added an event to get the key-change of special keys (G and M)
- Fixed missing LoadedArchitecture assignment
- Fixed an issue that prevents further reinitializing if an exception was thrown earlier
The new SDK isn't compatible with CUE 1. You'll have to install CUE 2 to use this version!
Update 220.127.116.11: Since the new keypress-callback causes issues with reinitializing, it's no longer enabled by default. Use CueSDK.EnableKeypressCallback(); to enable it.