MouseKeys++ is a free and open source Windows program that emulates mouse movement from the keyboard. The intended use is for those with physical disabilities who can’t grasp, drag, nor click using a physical mouse. It can also be used for anyone on systems that have bad USB ports, corrupted mouse drivers, terminal applications, and so on.
How to ...
... use it directly
- Download the MouseKeys++.exe file.
- Run it. (It's that simple!)
Note: The exe is compressed via mpress to reduce size.
... compile it yourself
- Download Autohotkey and install
- Download the source (.ahk) files
- Download the files directory and place it in the same directory as the source files
- Compile it or run it
- Give Feedback
- Spread the word