…tles into alistair-linux_service_fixes
Remote domain expression copy mode
* Remove Move(string, AssemblyCopyMode) now that AssemblyRequirement tracks its own copy mode when constructed. * Add additional constructors to specify AssemblyCopyMode, the original two now default to the "Once" copy mode * Add additional RequireAssemblyXYZ overloads to have an AssemblyCopyMode * RequireAssemblyXYZ methods without AssemblyCopyMode defer to the AssemblyCopyMode on RemoteDomainExpression
* To maintain API compatibility re-add the Move(string directory) method and default it to using AssemblyCopyMode.Once.
* Add an optional enum to RemoteDomainExpression to change how copying assemblies works. The default is still the copy once behavior, but you can now set the AssemblyCopyMode to Always if you need the latest required assembly each run. * Add tests to the BigRemoteServicesIntegrationTester for both the default and copy always behavior.
Message history fix
* File doesn't exist and isn't needed anymore
* We don't necessarily want to always call ClearAll when using MessageHistory since it also removes the MessageTrackListener from each of the IMessagingHubs. * Expose ClearHistory (previously a private method called clearData)
… of the path.
… unix treats this as a single 'file'