- Load some modules dynamically only when they are used - Eliminate implicit dependency on specific version of Path::Class - Minor documentation updates
The code in "t/rootprune.t" implicitly required a higher version of Path::Class than Dizt::Zilla itself does, but this module doesn't specify a higher version requirement. This is fixed by using Path::Tiny instead, since Path::Tiny is already being used elsewhere in the module anyway.
Delay loading of PPI::Document. This will help to speed-up `dzil listdeps` (unless other plugins require it). Explicit loading of PPI::Token::Pod is removed: if POD elements are found in the file, the package will have been loaded by PPI::Document. And if there is no POD element, we will never use that package.
- Adjust tests for change in Pod::Markdown output
Pod::Markdown has switched to double asterisks for bold formatting, and the tests previously only accepted double underscores, resulting in a failure. This now test for either asterisks or underscores for both bold and italic, so the tests should pass regardless of what Pod::Markdown decides to do in the future. Fixes #13. See also rwstauner/Pod-Markdown#10
- Require the appropriate version of Path::Tiny
Path::Tiny->spew_raw was only added in version 0.004.
- Add a test for non-utf8 encoded input.
- fix handling of case where readme contents are regenerated after the source .pm is altered after we initially looked at it
…r than re-munging the destination file
- Module now works with both Dist::Zilla version 5.X and up (which hanldes file encodings) and Dist::Zilla version 4.X and below (with no special handling of file encodings at all). This is a potential regression for users of Dist::Zilla 4.X, since previously this module made some poor attempts at handling encoding. If you need correct handling of file encodings, you should upgrade Dist::Zilla to version 5.
- now using FileGatherer, FileMunger and AfterBuild phases rather than InstallerTool
…odweaver_bad' into experimental Conflicts: lib/Dist/Zilla/Plugin/ReadmeAnyFromPod.pm
- Now compatible *only* with Dist::Zilla version 5 and up - Add test for excluding root README files from build
This reverts commit a3adee6.
- Fake release test