Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Contact: Andreas Raue - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation and system requirements
- Setting up models
- First steps
- Advanced events and pre-equilibration
- Computation of integration-based prediction bands
- Distributed computing
- L1 regularization
- Input estimation
- Uncertainty analysis
- MCMC methods and functions
Frequently asked questions
- How is the architecture of the code and the most important commands?
- What are the most important fields of the global variable ar?
- What are the most important functions?
- Optimization algorithms available in the d2d-framework
- Objective function, likelhood and chi-square in the d2d framework
- What's the meaning of ar.config.fiterrors?
- What's the meaning of ar.config.ploterrors?
- How to set up priors?
- How to set up steady state constraints?
- How do I restart the solver upon a step input?
- How to deal with integrator tolerances?
- How to implement a bolus injection?
- How to implement washing and an injection?
- How to implement a moment ODE model?
- How to run PLE calculations on a Cluster?
- I get the error "Error C2011 'timespec': 'struct' type redefinition" while compiling
- Bachmann model in more detail
- Becker model in more detail
- Beer model in more detail
- Boehm model in more detail
- Merkle model in more detail
- Lucarelli model in more detail
- Raia model in more detail
- Swameye model in more detail
Copyright © 2016 D2D development team. All rights reserved. Copyright text and third party software license information.