An Exception and Report Handler for Chef.
The Datadog Docs on Chef has detailed instructions.
- Check out the latest
masterto make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
.envfile in the root of the project with
API_KEY: myapikey APPLICATION_KEY: chefhandlerspecificapplicationkey
This file is intentionally .gitignored to prevent security exposure.
raketo execute tests, ensure they pass
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the
Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Datadog, Inc. See LICENSE.txt for further details.