DogApi is deprecated and not actively developed anymore. Please head over to https://github.com/DataDog/datadogpy
A Python client for the DataDog API.
- Library Documentation: http://pydoc.datadoghq.com
- HTTP API Documentation: http://docs.datadoghq.com/api/
- DataDogHQ: http://datadoghq.com
- Code: https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi ()
- Date: 2015.03.16
- Release date: 2014.09.24
- Improve dashboard API Validation #25 and #26 (https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi/issues/26)
- Add version command #65 (https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi/issues/65)
- Correct typos in search docstring #100 (https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi/issues/100)
- A new method to get snapshots using a graph definition #78 (https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi/issues/78)
- A new method to check if a snapshot is ready.
- Fix bug in snapshot API #99
- Add silenced_timeout_ts to alert API #96
- Release date: 2014.05.07
- When setting up dogapi for fabric, optionally accept an application key as well as an api key. Thanks @zupo. #60
- Remove logging.basicConfig() from module scope. Thanks @micktwomey. #67
- Fix post-receive hook to support bare repositories. Thanks @mattbailey #84
- Minor documentation updates for gauge/increment. Thanks @robbyt #85
- Update dogshell post event with source type and aggregation key arguments. #87
- Release date: 2014.02.24
- Fix typo in fabric task, #82
- Release date: 2014.02.07
- Allow further customizations of fabric task, fix typos, @alq666
- Release date: 2014.01.16
- Don't catch KeyboardInterrupt when sending to StatsD
- Release date: 2013.11.19
- Add notifications to
- Release date: 2013.10.09
- Update Fabric integration to support @roles and @hosts decorators.
- Add timeout and notify_no_data to alert API.
- Release date: 2013.9.17
- Add dogwrap command for calling scripts and generating events from their results
- Release date: 2013.08.22
- Add template variables to dashboard API.
- Release date: 2013.08.15
- Add a
dog metric postto submit unsigned 64-bit counters to Datadog.
- Release date: 2013.07.16
- Add an API for creating/updating/deleting/sharing Screenboards.
- Release date: 2013.06.27
- Add an API for inviting users
- Add an API for taking graph snapshots
- Release date: 2013.05.13
- Add a timeout paramter to HTTP connections
- Release date: 2013.04.24
- Add tags argument to metric post
- Add arguments to fabric notify
- Release date: 2013.03.06
- Fixed backwards compatability issues in the tagging api introduced in 1.2.0
- Release date: 2013.02.19
- Context manager for capturing histogram of code execution time (thanks @cpennington)
- Support for setting
sourcetype when submitting host tags
- Release date: 2012.12.19
- fabric: Allow custom task event naming
- Release date: 2012.11.27
- Better handling of API errors
- Release date: 2012.11.06
- Support for the metric alert API.
- Release date: 2012.10.16
- Ensure the
timeddecorator preserves function attributes.
- Release date: 2012.09.21
- Added missing
dashboardsendpoint, which fetches all of an org's dashes
- Release date: 2012.08.13
- Fixes Fabric support when mixing old- and new-style tasks.
- Release date: 2012.08.03
- Extra command-line arguments: --api-key and --application-key
- Release date: 2012.06.22
- Fabric support
- never published
- Release date: 2012.06.05
- Bug fix in dogshell on python 3
- Release date: 2012.05.29
- Compatible with python 3.2
- Release date: 2012.04.16
- A rash of performance improvements to DogStatsApi's stats collection methods.
- DogStatsApi's metrics collection and flushing can now be disabled with a configuration change.
- Removed locking from DogStatsApi's metrics collection, trading some accuracy when many threads are writing to the same instance in exchange for performance.
- Release date: 2012.03.21
- This release is a backwards incompatible rewrite of the library.
- The API wrapper was renamed from SimpleClient to DogHttpApi. It's interface was also updated. Check the docs for changes.
- Added DogStatsApi, a tool for collecting metrics with little application overhead.