A Python client for the DataDog API.
- Library Documentation: http://pydoc.datadoghq.com
- HTTP API Documentation: http://api.datadoghq.com/
- DataDogHQ: http://datadoghq.com
- Code: https://github.com/DataDog/dogapi ()
- Release date: 2013.11.19
- Add notifications to
- Release date: 2013.10.09
- Update Fabric integration to support @roles and @hosts decorators.
- Add timeout and notify_no_data to alert API.
- Release date: 2013.9.17
- Add dogwrap command for calling scripts and generating events from their results
- Release date: 2013.08.22
- Add template variables to dashboard API.
- Release date: 2013.08.15
- Add a
dog metric postto submit unsigned 64-bit counters to Datadog.
- Release date: 2013.07.16
- Add an API for creating/updating/deleting/sharing Screenboards.
- Release date: 2013.06.27
- Add an API for inviting users
- Add an API for taking graph snapshots
- Release date: 2013.05.13
- Add a timeout paramter to HTTP connections
- Release date: 2013.04.24
- Add tags argument to metric post
- Add arguments to fabric notify
- Release date: 2013.03.06
- Fixed backwards compatability issues in the tagging api introduced in 1.2.0
- Release date: 2013.02.19
- Context manager for capturing histogram of code execution time (thanks @cpennington)
- Support for setting
sourcetype when submitting host tags
- Release date: 2012.12.19
- fabric: Allow custom task event naming
- Release date: 2012.11.27
- Better handling of API errors
- Release date: 2012.11.06
- Support for the metric alert API.
- Release date: 2012.10.16
- Ensure the
timeddecorator preserves function attributes.
- Release date: 2012.09.21
- Added missing
dashboardsendpoint, which fetches all of an org's dashes
- Release date: 2012.08.13
- Fixes Fabric support when mixing old- and new-style tasks.
- Release date: 2012.08.03
- Extra command-line arguments: --api-key and --application-key
- Release date: 2012.06.22
- Fabric support
- never published
- Release date: 2012.06.05
- Bug fix in dogshell on python 3
- Release date: 2012.05.29
- Compatible with python 3.2
- Release date: 2012.04.16
- A rash of performance improvements to DogStatsApi's stats collection methods.
- DogStatsApi's metrics collection and flushing can now be disabled with a configuration change.
- Removed locking from DogStatsApi's metrics collection, trading some accuracy when many threads are writing to the same instance in exchange for performance.
- Release date: 2012.03.21
- This release is a backwards incompatible rewrite of the library.
- The API wrapper was renamed from SimpleClient to DogHttpApi. It's interface was also updated. Check the docs for changes.
- Added DogStatsApi, a tool for collecting metrics with little application overhead.