CKAN Installer script
A script that helps to preconfigure CKAN config file before installation. If CKAN already installed it helps to configure params and create SysAdmin user.
Configured php and web server.
- checks requirements for CKAN
- Change main CKAN configs like Site logo, Site Title etc.
- Enable and configure S3 connector it needed
- If CKAN installed ability to create Sys admin user
The simplest way to run the Installer is using PHP 5.4+'s embedded web server:
- $ git clone https://github.com/DataShades/ckan-installer.git
- $ cd ckan-installer
- $ php -S localhost:8000
- Then open http://localhost:8000/ in your web browser.
a. Installer script does not install CKAN instance and it dependencies.
b. It is strongly not recommended to use PHP embedded web server on a public network.
Copying and License
This material is copyright © 2015 Link Web Services Pty Ltd
It is open and licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) v3.0 whose full text may be found at: