Maryland Residential Sales
This repository provides downloadable code for the book, "Data Visualization Toolkit"; see DataVisualizationToolkit.com.
These example programs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This is a rails app that runs on Ruby 2.2.3. Clone the repo and run:
bundle exec rake db:create db:migrate
- Ch 1, "D3 and Rails"
- Ch 2, "Transforming Data with ActiveRecord and D3"
- Ch 5, "Window Functions, Subqueries, and Common Table Expression"
- Scatter Plot with mortgage pmt (ac2f6c9)
row_number()window function in console (not in app)
- Ch 10, "Making Maps with Leaflet and Rails"
- Ch 11, "Querying Geospatial Data"
- Bounding box in console (not in app)
- Items near a point in console (not in app)
- Calculating distance in console (not in app)