- jqt.bars.js - Horizontal scrolling tabbar with badges.
- Reworked Main demo that uses a global tabbar and iScroll (see above demo).
- jqt.activityIndicator, a really cool, customizable object.
- jqt.autotitles, now sets the back button's text honoring any hardcoded text.
- jqt.checkGroup, for that to do list you've been putting off.
jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, Nexus One, and Palm Pre.
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3D flip
- Failover to 2D animations for devices that don't support 3D
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
- New demos: Clock and Todo
Watch this video preview to see it in action.
(c) 2009-2013 by jQTouch project members. See LICENSE.txt for license.