A GTD (todo) application written in python-efl.
Edone is fully compliant with the Todo.txt specifications, this basically means that your todo items are stored in a simple and readable text file and that you can use any other compliant client to read/edit your tasks.
- Todo.txt compliant
- Great view flexibility: sorting and grouping of tasks
- Customizable colors for +projects and @contexts
- Additional notes for tasks (custom tag note:XXX.txt)
- Additional completion progress for tasks (custom tag prog:XX)
- To added new +Project or @Context just type them in the task, prefixed by the + or the @ symbol.
- You can change the color of tags clicking on the small colored rectangle.
- Select one ore more +Project or @Context in the side lists to filter the tasks.
- Double-click a task to edit.
- Right-click (or longpress) a task to change it's properties.
- Put your Todo.txt file in your Dropbox folder to keep your tasks in sync with other device/apps.
Fix fileselector when selected file not esists Click on Menu should close the menu (if yet opened) Reload side lists when edited done Safe window close (ask to save) Remeber view button status (all,todo,done) Sort by priority Group by tags Task deletion
- Start/Due dates
Tags colors GUI way to edit tasks properties (todo/done, prio) Edit tasks inplace`
- DND tags-on-tasks and tasks-on-tags
Notes for tasks
- Attachments for tasks
Task completion progress
- Python 3.2 or higher
- Python-EFL 1.18 or higher
- python modules: efl, xdg
- For system-wide installation (needs administrator privileges):
(sudo) python setup.py install
- For user installation:
python setup.py install --user
- To uninstall:
python setup.py uninstall
- Install with a custom prefix:
python setup.py install --prefix=/MY_PREFIX
- To create distribution packages:
python setup.py sdist
GNU General Public License v3 - see COPYING