A lightweight symfony CMS for project where you don't need one. In your projects you always need static pages: About, Terms, Privacy, etc. Symfony makes it's easy to create simple CMS from scratch. This plugin saves your time on code generation and creating a schema.
- Saves time on common task
- Generates a static page routes, which are just '/page-name'
- Contains admin module
- Page has only 2 fields: title and body
- Easily can be ported to the project and be extended.
- Symfony 1.3-1.4
- Put this plugin into /plugins folder
- Enable plugin in ProjectConfiguration
- Activate module 'content' for frontend
- Activate module 'contentAdmin' for backend
- Remove route '@default_index', that symfony has by default. Now a routes like '/page' will work
If you need you can create your own content module. Right now it only has a 'Show' action.