- Changes to the Core code and build files to enable building for Mac OSX 64bit (v10.6 or higher), based on the excellent work from Jens Verwiebe. Thank you very much, Jens!!
- Added a new "Resampled Floor" parameter to the Adaptative AA calculations, to increase the noise reduction performance. The idea is that if the amount of resampled pixels go below that "floor" value during a certain pass, the AA threshold is automatically decreased in 10% for the next pass. More information: http://yafaray.org/node/690
- Blend materials can now be selected using drop down menus. This feature has been ported from povmaniaco's The Bounty fork of YafaRay. Thanks, povmaniaco!!
- Added a new texture sampling parameter in Blender Exporter to control the type of interpolation in the image texture. Options will be: bilinear (default), bicubic or none. See: http://www.yafaray.org/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5121
- Added a per-material parameter to control reception of shadows. Now it's possible to select if a material should receive shadows from other objects (as default) or not. See: http://yafaray.org/node/687
- Minor changes for existing material visibility feature to improve (just a tiny bit) performance.
YafaRay-E.Experimental.v184.108.40.2065-11-06.build.for.Blender.2.76.MinGW.Win7.Win8.1.Win10.64bit.zip 11.6 MB
YafaRay-E.Experimental.v220.127.116.115-11-06.build.for.Blender.2.76.MinGW.WinXP-SP3.Win7.Win8.1.32bit.zip 10.8 MB