My static website
I currently have Wordpress blogs which aren't quite easy to work with, aren't flexible enough, don't provide good analytics. Making a static website.
Making a static blog generator mostly for fun.
- Add JSON metadata per article ** writing date ** meta description ** title
- Add Google Analytics (and warning in <footer>)
- Add old articles (and add a note on all Wordpress articles)
- rough "archives"/list page
After first release
- Keep the sources in the repo (
_sourcesdirectory). In the sent HTML, add a link to the source files
- Add an
- Make a list of article in main page
- 404 tries a Google Search within the blog
- Twitter cards
- Facebook sharing metadata thingy
- Ajouter date de dernière modification basée sur commits Git
- Ajouter remerciements aux contributeurs sur cet article (~"git blame")
- Set up a watcher so that when base.html or one of the .md files changes, the html files are re-generated
- Add a[href="#"] for h1/h2/h3, etc. when there is an id.
Code is shared under the MIT licence Content is shared under the CC-BY licence