David Grayson DavidEGrayson
- minimu9-ahrs 51 Program for reading data from the Pololu MinIMU-9 over I²C. Works on the Raspberry Pi and probably other embedded ARM Linux boards.
- ahrs-visualizer 13 Draws a 3D representation of an IMU's orientation. Developed for Raspberry Pi and OpenGL ES. Works with minimu9-ahrs.
- ruby_ecdsa 12 This gem implements the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) almost entirely in pure Ruby.
- websocket-chat 10 A minimal online chatroom implemented using HTML5's Websockets with a Ruby back end. It's pretty basic right now, and probably won't be useful to many people.
- anagram 4 Some algorithms for finding two-word anagrams. Probably not useful to anyone.
Repositories contributed to
- pololu/rpicsim 2 RPicSim provides an interface to the MPLAB X PIC simulator that allows you to write simulator-based automated tests of PIC firmware with Ruby and RSpec.
- pololu/a-star 7 Software and drivers for the Pololu A-Star 32U4 Micro.
- pololu/pololu-hd44780-arduino 0 C++ library for the Arduino IDE that allows you to control an LCD that uses the Hitachi HD44780 protocol.
- pololu/pushbutton-arduino 1 C++ library for the Arduino IDE that helps interface with pushbuttons by either reading the state of the button or monitoring it for press/release events
- pololu/fastgpio-arduino 0 C++ library for the Arduino IDE that allows you to manipulate general-purpose I/O (GPIO) pins on your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board with minimal overhead.
Contributions in the last year 689 total Feb 27, 2014 – Feb 27, 2015
Longest streak 10 days February 27 – March 8
Current streak 0 days Last contributed