David Grayson DavidEGrayson
- minimu9-ahrs 58 Program for reading data from the Pololu MinIMU-9 over I²C. Works on the Raspberry Pi and probably other embedded ARM Linux boards.
- ruby_ecdsa 17 This gem implements the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) almost entirely in pure Ruby.
- ahrs-visualizer 14 Draws a 3D representation of an IMU's orientation. Developed for Raspberry Pi and OpenGL ES. Works with minimu9-ahrs.
- websocket-chat 8 A minimal online chatroom implemented using HTML5's Websockets with a Ruby back end. It's pretty basic right now, and probably won't be useful to many people.
- anagram 4 Some algorithms for finding two-word anagrams. Probably not useful to anyone.
Repositories contributed to
- pololu/amis-30543-arduino 1
- pololu/a-star 9 Software and drivers for the Pololu A-Star 32U4 and Zumo 32U4 products.
- pololu/rpicsim 2 RPicSim provides an interface to the MPLAB X PIC simulator that allows you to write simulator-based automated tests of PIC firmware with Ruby and RSpec.
- pololu/pololu-hd44780-arduino 0 C++ library for the Arduino IDE that allows you to control an LCD that uses the Hitachi HD44780 protocol.
- pololu/pololu.github.io 1
Contributions in the last year 596 total Jul 29, 2014 – Jul 29, 2015
Longest streak 7 days November 28 – December 4
Current streak 6 days July 24 – July 29
- Pushed 62 commits to DavidEGrayson/intsafe Jul 25 – Jul 29
- Pushed 3 commits to pololu/pololu.github.io Jul 27
- Pushed 13 commits to pololu/rpicsim Jul 24 – Jul 27