policyd-weight is a mail filter for the Postfix mail transfer agent (MTA) written in Perl, by Robert Felber.
It's official website is http://www.policyd-weight.org
This repository (currently) contains minor refactoring of the codebase.
- Make helo/rhdnsbl checking more configurable (i.e. more flexible than just using $dnsbl_checks_only)
- Add some basic tests to ensure I don't break anything. (see tests/)
- Merged in GeoIP Patch
- Updated DNS Blacklists
- Added in RHSBL for ExCommunicado (see twitter.com/excommunicado)
- Remove undefined variables
- Cope with MAIL FROM being empty (as seen from outlook.com clients) and still do some checks (don't give up)
You almost certainly want to look at https://github.com/palepurple/policyd-dnsbl-spf-geoip instead. It ought to be more maintainable and extendable. There's too much magic + functionality within this (policyd-weight) codebase to make modification(s) easy.