ES6 SDK browser boilerplate
- ES6 syntax using Babel compiler.
- Code linting with eslint and jscs.
- Builds for browser using browserify and babelify.
- Code minification and optimization using UglifyJS2.
- Unit tests with mocha, chai and sinon.
- Code coverage reports for unit tests using istanbul and isparta.
- Integration tests with karma.
- Gulp task runner.
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:DavidKlassen/es6-browser-boilerplate.git $ cd es6-browser-boilerplate $ npm run setup
Available gulp tasks
gulp lint- runs eslint and jscs
gulp test:unit- runs mocha unit tests
gulp coverage- runs unit tests and generates coverage report
gulp test:integration- runs karma tests
gulp test- runs unit and integration tests and generates code coverage report
gulp browserify- builds the script for browser
gulp compile- runs uglify and generates minified script
gulp build- runs browserify and compile
gulp watch- runs watchify and watches for changes and builds script in background
gulp- default task, runs lint, test, build and compile tasks