The NIMS toolbox has been developed to plot and to analyze (nano)indentation data (obtained with conical indenters) for bulk material or multilayer sample.
- With this Matlab toolbox, it is possible to :
- plot and correct nanoindentation dataset with standard deviation ;
- calculate the coefficient of the power law fit of the load-displacement curve ;
- calculate the energy of the loading (area below the load-displacement curve) ;
- plot of the stiffness and the load/stiffness² evolution ;
- calculate the Young's modulus and hardness of bulk materials ;
- calculate the Young's modulus and hardness of thin films on a substrate (for a bilayer or a multilayer sample (until 3 layers on a substrate)) ;
- generate Python script of axisymmetrical FEM model for use in ABAQUS (cono-spherical indentation of multilayer sample).
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 3 getting_started configuration models models_thin_films minimization examples python_abaqus links_ref
|Author:||David Mercier [1,2,3]|
|matlab| toolbox ; nanoindentation ; conical indenter ; Young's modulus ; hardness ; thin film ; multilayer system ; analytical model ; python script ; finite element modelling.