Submitting a new issue
If you need to open a new issue you must provide the following:
- Version of ClientSideValidations
- Version of Rails
- Code snippet from your model of the validations
- The form code from your template
- The resulting HTML along with the script tag
Failure to include the above mentioned requirements will result in the issue being closed.
If you want to ensure that your issue gets fixed fast you should attempt to reproduce the issue in an isolated example application that you can share.
Making a pull request
If you'd like to submit a pull request please adhere to the following:
- Your code must be tested. Please TDD your code!
- No single-character variables
- Two-spaces instead of tabs
- Single-quotes instead of double-quotes unless you are using string interpolation or escapes.
- General Rails/Ruby naming conventions for files and classes
- Do not use Ruby 1.9 hash syntax
- Do not use Ruby 1.9 stubby proc syntax
Plase note that you must adhere to each of the above mentioned rules. Failure to do so will result in an immediate closing of the pull request. If you update and rebase the pull request to follow the guidelines your pull request will be re-opened and considered for inclusion.