- I'm a C++ Developer, hobbyist Reverse Engineer, Retrogamer and Linux user. I use Arch, btw™
- I love to study everything close to hardware and doing software analysis (File Formats, Firmware, Binary Blobs, CPU instruction sets, etc).
- Everything I do is shared here on GitHub.
Since 2017 I'm spending most of my free time working on REDasm, a cross platform disassembler.
Learn more about REDasm...REDasm is under heavy development, check the "master" branch activity if you are interested.
You can also follow REDasm on Twitter or join the group on Telegram (please be aware that crack requests are not allowed).
- QHexView: A Qt5 hexadecimal widget.
- WebPirate: WebKit based browser for SailfishOS.
- SailorGram: A Telegram Client for SailfishOS.
- Check also my other repos, you might find something interesting!