Wordpress-Plugin for Showing the latest X news from your SocialMedia accounts, like Facebook or Twitter.
Requires at least (wordpress version): 3.4.2
Tested up to: 3.7 beta1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Set up this plugin to show the latest posts or tweets from your Facebook or Twitter account. You will need to create an app for the social network you want to use! To get access to the timeline of your Facebook Page or the tweets of your Twitter account, we need special tokens - which will be created when using an app. The plugin will use these tokens to get the latest posts/tweets. You can set up at the settings how much posts or tweets should be shown, standard is 1. Links and Hashtags will be clickable.
At the moment you can use a widget to show up the latest news. Later on their will be possibly a shortcode. In the widget you can set up an own "news" text which will be shown before the social media newsbox. And you can choose which social network should be shown at the widget: Facebook, Twitter or both.
You need an existing Wordpress installation to use this plugin!
Please follow these instructions to install the plugin correctly.
- Download the plugin (zip-file) and extract it on your PC.
- Upload the folder "socialmedia-newsbox" to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the servers you want to show under the 'Settings' menu in WordPress -> "SocialMedia Newsbox"
Frequently Asked Questions
no questions at the moment
- First Beta-Status with a functional front- and backend
- multi-language support and german translation