Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Broke Protocol Wiki!
Here you will find useful information and guides related to the game.
> To navigate, use the sidebar menu to the right.
What is Broke Protocol?
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online with a strong focus on roleplaying features. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.
|Release Date||Aug 26, 2017|
• Linux (Server)
- Caza397 - Various contributions, helped a lot with the original wiki.
- Kotosoto - Spanish translation for "How to host Server"
- UserR00T - Various contributions.
- BP - Various contributions.
- TheReaperG - Various contributions.
- LightVelox - Various contributions.
- DBK - Various contributions - Originally wrote the how to host server guide.