- KMD version 0.5.1 (followed https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo
- Updated DNS seeds for better connectivity
- Extended length of rpc console input text field (in Help -> Debug Window -> Console). This will allow users to deal with really big rpc commands, like
sendrawtransactionwith many vouts.
- Updated deps (Boost 1.72, ccache 3.7.4 and others)
- Fixed CVE-2019-18936 in Univalue
- CC sources updated (now it's fully synced with KomodoPlatform repo)
komodo-qt-linux.tar.gz- static binaries of Komodo-Qt for Linux (should work with any Linux distro with GLIBC version not lower than in Ubuntu 16.04)
komodo-qt-mac.zip- static binaries of Komodo-Qt for MacOS (tested with Mojave)
komodo-qt-win.zip- static binaries of Komodo-Qt for Windows
komodo-qt-install.exe- Windows Installer
For all people who worries about virustotal check results (especially for MacOS and Linux versions): even Bitcoin Core for Mac bitcoin-0.18.1-osx64.tar.gz from official site detected by some AV software as MAC.Miner.6 / RiskTool.OSX.Miner, here is a proof. So, Komodo-Qt (KomodoOcean) is not an exception, bcz it includes miner.