Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Styling tweak
- Removed analytics
- Oauth Tweak.
- Deprecated all cases of Interactive 1.0.
- Functionality added to convert Interactive 1.0 board to 2.0 board.
- Added Extra Error Handling.
- Removed background grid behind buttons, as they are much smaller with Interactive 2.0.
- Fixed bug where the user is unable to unassign a sound from a button.
- Unassigned buttons are now hidden from below the stream.
- Modified the error screen so the user knows the difference between failing to connect due to an error or firewall, or if they are restricted.
- Brought back task bar option.
- Added Toastr and log for people who press the button.
- Moved some robot logic to the main process for better performance.
- Resolved the issue of needing to relogin after 6 hours.
- Resolved the issue with users being unable to login via Microsoft, Twitter, & Discord'
- Resolved the issue with cooldowns not being properly set at the start of the application'
- Added a right click context menu to the board sounds to allow the user to modify & unassign them.
- Hid 'Minimize to System Tray' until Electron specific bug is resolved.
- Resolved Issue with selected Output devices not showing as selected. (Electron specific)
- Enhance Refresh Tokens to update into local storage.
- Tweaked wording in tutorial.
- Allow duplicate sounds to be added to the sound library.
- Tweaked OAuth Login Window to be more user friendly.
- Update Electron to 1.4.12.
- Fixed issue with default audio output device not loading on start of the application.