- Maintainers regularly attend quarterly project meetings.
- Volunteer for and willingly accept assignments and complete them thoroughly and on time.
- Stay informed about project matters.
- Prepare themselves well for meetings.
- Build a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the project’s annual evaluating and planning efforts.
- Reviews pull requests within two weeks if requested.
Becoming a Maintainer
New maintainers are selected by consensus from the current group of maintainers on an invite-only basis.