All builds must pass Travis testing before merging into the DefectDojo branches.
The build process uses the .travis file located in the root directory and the following scripts are called:
- before-install.sh: Updates and installs socat
- before-script.sh: Setups and installs minikube
- Main script for building the project
- Builds two local containers for testing
- Starts minikube
- Runs Helm and installs DefectDojo to local minikube
- Validates the environment comes up correctly
- Runs unittests in tests/*
- Runs flake8 test on merges into the dev branch
- Docker compose test
- Pushes built containers to docker hub.
- Weekly build containers from dev and master
- New tag or release creates a newly tagged versioned container