Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This release includes major changes:
Defendable design for AWS
Initial release v0.1.0
The initial release of the Defendable Design pattern for AWS enables AWS Config and configures five AWS Config Rules.
- AWS rule: Validates that CloudTrail is enabled.
- AWS rule: Validates that an IAM Password Policy is configured.
- Custom rule: Checks for dangerous security group rules which open prohibited ports to the internet.
- Supports automatic remediation of dangerous changes
- AWS rule: Checks for S3 buckets with public read permissions
- AWS rule: Checks for S3 buckets with public write permissions