Pull PanoplyCMS from GitHub Repository on your system OR you can download zip and extract it on your machine.
Go to folder location through terminal or command prompt
meteor npm installthan run:
meteor --settings settings.json. Please wait for server to get start. It will automatically install all dependencies and will start running.
Once it start running, go to your browser and type: http://localhost:3000
Thats it! You have installed PanoplyCMS on your system successfully.
Frontend Link: http://localhost:3000
Backend Link: http://localhost:3000/admin
Initial Login Credentials of Backend :-
Now go and create some categories, then articles and finally some menus. Look at the changes at your frontend.
- Frontend: http://188.8.131.52/
- Backend: http://184.108.40.206/admin
- Backend Login Details :-
- Single Admin
- Multiple Categories
- Articles Associated With Created Categories
- Multiple & Multilevel Menus
- Tags associated with articles
- Dynamic Template
- Menu Module that can load at any given position
- HTML Blocks that can load at any given position
- Slider Module that can load at any given position