Basic Server Info
Server address (both game and website):
Major settings and config options changed from defaults:
- subjob to mainjob ratio of 2/3 instead of 1/2 (applies to pets and monsters too)
- Augmented starting rings (1 point in 2 stats)
- For more information on the augments go here
- Gobbiebag/Mog Safe/etc 80 slots. All Wardrobes enabled.
- Double base EXP from monster kills with additional Bonus for EXP chains
exp_loss_level: 20 (meaning this is the lowest you can delevel to)
speed_mod: +40 (30 points over retail)
sj_mp_divisor: 1.5 (more subjobs viable, but War/whm still sucks )
Battle_cap_tweak: 5 (because caps were not removed, concession for low pop)
healing_tick_delay: 6 (normal is 10)
EXPLORER_MOOGLE_LEVELCAP= 1 (can move between starting towns freely)
- Many other settings, including crafting myths like direction are unchanged from DSP defaults.
*Settings subject to change after player feedback.
- Subjob quest starts auto completed - players begin with subjob unlocked.
- Advanced job unlock quests must be done.
- Maat's level cap quests must be done.
- BCNM including missions are capped
- The Auction House is not fully loaded - crafters have heavy influence here
- Battle EXP and especially chain EXP is buffed.. ..Book EXP is NOT. Chain like the good old days, or die trying!
- Currently hosted on a Virtual machine generously provided by Whasf, on the same hardware the Official DarkStar Classic Server lives on.
- This is not strictly a true "era locked" server. Our reason for being 75 cap is the serious lack of content for levels beyond 75.
- We presently run: Zilart+CoP+ACP, 75 cap, very minimal custom. And if it works in DSP in those expansions it works here. Abyssea is not planned.
- Work needs to happen in DSP to get more of ToAU and WoTG working before we enable them. Also the other 2 mini expansions (ACP is 90% done already).
- Seekers and Rhapsodies: We'll discuss it when it actually exists in the Darkstar Project. Teo dislikes itemLevel gear though, so its rather doubtful even then.
- If Rune Fencer and Geomancer get built in Darkstar then may possibly offer a way to get them unlocked without Seekers. But they don't exist yet.