How to help with translation
Hello there, first thing first: thanks a lot for helping us with translation we really appreciate this kind of contribution.
Translation files are located in the folders above.
Current languages we are working on :
If you want to work on a new language, let us know by submitting an issue.
In order to distribute sections to translate between translators, we created an online spreadsheet to keep track of :
- What sections need translations?
- Who is translating what?
Access translation coordination spreadsheet
Steps to follow
- Find a section that needs translation on the online coordination spreadsheet
- Claim a section to translate by putting your name in the "Claimed by column"
- Fill "When expected to be done?" (optional)
- Submit translations via Github pull request (here is a video tutorial on how to do it). If you don't want to go through the github process you can send your translations to email@example.com
Feel more like reviewing existing translation? No worries go over the same process but in review mode :)