ReloadCMS is a full-featured, small, simple and flexible Content Management System for web sites. Stable release of 23.05.2014.
ReloadCMS was designed for small and medium projects that need CMS that will run even on a cheap servers.
This CMS is best choise for micro business company.
All CMS’ data is kept in flat files, so no database server is needed. ReloadCMS features
Standart modules like articles, pages, files archive, statistics, forum, feedback etc.
Great abilities for localisation: you can localise not only interface but all content of website.
Good security system: very extensive control over user rights
Templates support: simply create your design for website using our templates system.
Flexible modules system: if you haven’t found your module in standart package, you can simply create your own.
Read more at reloadcms.com
- PHP 5+
- Safe mode off
- Direct hands
- Primarily you must upload ReloadCMS distribution to your host.
- If your host is based on UNIX-Like OS you must recursively set rights 0777 for directories ‘backups’, ‘config’,‘content’ and ‘uploads’. You can test rights by running ./tools/rights_test.php from ReloadCMS distribution.
- Then you must register your first user (that will be Root administrator of your site) and log in with selected username and password. Now you can go to Administration and configure your site.
- Log in to GitHub
- Fork the ReloadCMS Repository. Click "Fork" and you'll have your copy of the ReloadCMS files.
- Edit files within your fork.
- Submit a Pull Request.
Click "Pull Prequest"
- Enter a Message that will go with your commit
- Click “Send Pull Request”
- Log in to GitHub
- Finding the file you want to edit in ReloadCMS repository at https://github.com/Den1xxx/ReloadCMS
- Navigate to the code view and click "Edit".
- Edit the file as you like then click "Propose File Change"
NightFly, ReloadCMS Team - for support Special thanks
http://ubilling.net.ua/ - ideas for context-sensitive help
http://reloadcms.com - for an excellent system
http://cyberapp.ru/cyber-image-manager/ - a cool image manager
http://jquery.com/ - an excellent framework for all
http://www.tinymce.com/ - a visual editor, which can be used even housewives :)
http://getbootstrap.com/ — a css framework
http://www.google.com/ - for clues in difficult times and translation this file.
Read more from changements in changelog.txt (in russian) Final
Plans in todo.txt (in russian)
The release developer: http://fromgomel.com
Support the project: http://fromgomel.com/?module=sendmail&get=development