Moneta is a microservice that provides a RESTful web service interface to a relational database. This project is intended as a sample that illustrates a microservice written using Java EE.
For those who are curious, Moneta is a greek goddess of memory.
- Provides generic ‘core’ services
- Returns Json-formatted data
- startRow query option: Will return results starting at the row indicated
- maxRows query option: Will limit the number of records returned
- Supports a security call-out
Moneta comes with sample deployments for Dropwizard, Spring Boot, and a Web (war) deployment.
Sample Request URL examples
These examples 'assume' a configured topic of Customer
-- Provides a list of topics available to display. In this case, Customer is one of them.
-- Lists customers starting with 5th and proceeding for a maxiumum of 25 entries
-- Lists detail for customer with id 111-222-333
All results are returned in a JSon format.