Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- events: add support for conjunctions (8d60a2a)
- rename fields in the JSON response for more coherence (4029ba9)
- ephemerides: compute ephemerides if the position is set only (467c822)
- events: add support for opposition events (fa2da9e)
- the fields "details" and "ephemerides" have been switched.
- ephemerides: invoking kosmorro command without --latitude and
--longitude arguments will now only output the Moon phase and,
eventually, the events for the given date (or today if date not given).
- moon-phase: compute more accurate Moon phase (6856d45)
- position: enhance the position performing (61536da)
- position: invoking kosmorro command with the --altitude argument
will now fail with an "unrecognized arguments" error.
- moon-phase: JSON format now returns the moon phase as an object
instead of a string